Service Quality Assessment through Patient Feedback for Multi Speciality Hospital
About the Client
A Multi Speciality Hospital in India that is providing world class quality in a Tier-2 town at affordable price
A Multi Speciality Child Care Hospital in a mid-size town wanted to independently assess the satisfaction level of patients, their Family Caregivers and Administrative Staff to pin-point gaps in service delivery and identify areas of improvement for the hospital.
- pManifold team undertook focused research to understand in detail the processes used at the Hospital. The team defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that form patient & staff satisfaction for the Hospital and prepared a structured questionnaire for patients and staff. The team also designed a specific sampling plan based on inflow of patients of OPD and IPD.
- In-person mobile based interviews were conducted with Patients and Staff to gather their feedback. Female and Male interviewers were engaged to reduce resistance and increase engagement with respondents.
- The collected data was analyzed for results and department wise interventions were suggested
- Final report was delivered in within 30 days and included results that were actionable for client.
Results / Benefit to Client
- Board and Management Team were able to quantitatively assess the perceived performance of the hospital on 24 parameters across Local Access, Reputation, Reception, Consultation, Technical/Nursing Staff, House Keeping, Billing & Pricing and Infrastructure.
- Patients developed increased trust as they saw management as inclined to listen and act upon their feedback
- Staff developed better alignment to improve Quality of Care and patient satisfaction.