Indian Utility Knowledge and Networking Conference 2013
Indian Utility Knowledge and Networking (I-U-KAN) Conference 2013, an initiative from pManifold intends to take a closer operational look for improved service delivery & viability of the Utility PPPs especially in Power and Water Distribution space. The conference will engage utility stakeholders on operational topics relating to Employees, Customers, Vendors & Investors.
2013 Conference Theme
Challenges and Best Practices in Operational Roll-out of Utility PPPs
Who Should Attend?
The conference is designed to be useful for all relevant Stakeholders to learn and teach for furthering scale-up of new PPPs (24×7 Water and Power Distribution Franchisee)
Key Session Topics
- Baseline and PPP Contract Design improvements
- Improving service delivery through process improvements and employee engagement.
- Engaging Customers continuously to expedite loss reduction.
- Partnering with Vendors to raise Managed services models.
- Enhancing confidence in Investors and raising Finances
Date: 12th February 2012
Location: Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi
Official Website: www.iukan.in