Operationalizing Energy Efficiency (EE) for SMEs through Co-creation @ IIES 2011
pManifold as Knowledge Partner to IIES 2011 organized a workshop on ‘Operationalizing Energy Efficiency (EE) for SMEs through Co-creation’. The workshop was co-chaired with domain expert Mr. Milind Chittawar, Founder SEE-Tech Solutions, Nagpur, a leading ESCO of the country.
Speakers who participated in this workshop were:
- Rahul Bagdia – Director, pManifold Business Solutions
- Milind Chittarwar – Chief Consultant & MD, SeeTech Solutions
- Dinesh Rathi – Founder, Dinesh Rathi Associates
- Sanjeev Kumar – Business Head, MSMEÂ Foundation
- Bhanu Pratap Verma – DGM, SIDBI Nagpur
- Shankar Gimhe – Founder, Air Technics
- Sumeet Gattewar – Co-Founder, Ecozen Solutions
- Udayan Shrouti – Founder, Libra Agencies
pManifold Services: The workshop was organized under pManifold’s Initiatives services. Focussed emerging models with potential to solve Indian power sector challenges were selected in categories of Distribution, Conservation and Generation. Relevant stakeholders including service providers, businesses, investors, bankers and professionals including students were brought together to participate in discussions led by domain experts to come with action items to scale respective business models.
Support Partners: Vijnana Bharati in collaboration with MNRE were main organizers of IIES 2011. Vidarbha Industrial Association (VIA) acted as Industry outreach partner. VNIT Nagpur hosted the overall IIES 2011. GTL Limited, SMS and Spanco were workshop sponsors.