Business Technology Conclave for IT Decision Makers and Thought Leaders in Power Distribution Utilities
As the Power Distribution Sector in India evolves into a rapidly adopted PPP-model, significant importance is being given to real-time decision making through business intelligence gathered across business functions. Information Technology and its confluence with business processes and overall performance management in the Power Distribution Utility has been the core of growth strategy for these utilities.
This Business Technology Conclave (BTC) shall exclusively focus on IT as core business strategy for and emerging trends in IT adoption in Power Distribution Utilities.
The conclave was co-hosted by SAP and Accenture.
Organized IT: Recoding for Indian Power Discoms and franchisees
Who should attend?
The event will see participation of over 50+ CIOs, Business Heads and IT Heads of Power Utilities, Private Licensees, Distribution Franchisees and IT companies.
Whether you have an existing solution or are looking for a new solution provider, this event will equip you with the necessary expertise and insight to transform your business.
- Learn first-hand how Information Technology can help innovate, transform and support the specific business requirements of Power Utilities Companies across India.
- Hear from senior executives of leading Power Distribution companies, leading experts and industry thought leaders on how they implemented phase-wise IT solutions. Understand their vision, strategies, and lessons learned.
- Meet your industry peers, establish lasting connections, and keep up-to-date with the latest. Over 50+ CIOs, Business Heads and IT Heads of Power Utility, Private Licensee, Distribution Franchisees and IT companies.
Key Session Topics
- Understanding Technology in Light of People’s Interface and Culture
- Changing Market Scenario & Utility IT needs
- Organized IT Solutioning and Economics
- Best Practices and Innovations in Utility Sustenance
Date: 12th June, 2013
Location: Hotel Hilton, Mumbai
Official website: www.iukan.in/btc-power-2013/