This is the summary of results from the top level analysis, developed using the ‘Consolidated Report’ of all the 9 districts in Madhya Pradesh (MP).
Across all 9 districts, expectations of customers based on certain factors like Customer Service, Power Quality & Reliability and Price are significantly leading to high Dissatisfaction among all categories of customers i.e. Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Agri. Following attributes of above factors need prior attention as suggested by customers:
- Unplanned / Planned Outages
- Local Electricity Infrastructure
- Resolution Billing Complaints
- Resolution Meter Complaints
- Service Response Time
- Value for money
- Fairness of Price
Customers Agreement Levels of ‘Distribution Privatization’ through franchisee model in all the 9 districts
- 83% respondents from ‘Bhind’ district agree with positive impact of ‘Distribution Privatization’ followed by 51% respondents from ‘Gwalior’.
- Only 28% respondents from ‘Sagar’ district agree with positive impact of ‘Distribution Privatization’, which is the lowest of all the districts.
Customers have high expectations from utility to improve the current system & make them fully satisfied
- Over 55% respondents from all the 9 districts agree that lot needs to be done to improve the current utility system and make them fully satisfied with ‘Bhind’ district has expectation with 91% & ‘Datia’ district has lowest expectation with 56%.
See our earlier blogs for region wise details:
- Central Region – Comparative findings in Gwalior, Datia & Bhind
- East Region – Comparative findings in Sagar, Satna & Narsinghpur
- West Region – Comparative findings in Shajapur, Ujjain & Dewas