About the Client
Client is a global manufacturer of engineering equipments having a portfolio of over 40 products with a diverse business segments in Energy (Transmission & Distribution), Transformer, Telecommunications, Oil, Water and Gas.
- Client was interested in multiple studies through which first 3 studies completed include : Telecom, Oil and Gas, Railway
- Client needs ‘budget friendly’, ‘fairly quick’ and ‘decision quality’ market intelligence to support existing and new growth avenues.
- Moreover, The Client was interested in developing a single point external agency which can support them in their customized and continuous requirement of (Primary/Secondary) market/business research and help top management in decision making.
- pManifold managed (Primary/Secondary) research, for Cost-Effective and fast turnaround of multi-sector studies
- For each product pManifold team consisting of a analyst and a senior consultant developed the understanding of the market over the following demand and supply side parameters including,
- Current market size and segment
- Demand drivers and potential markets – including sensitivity analysis and demand forecasting
- Existing players, substitutes and threats
- Potential partnersStrategic positioning and market entry
Results / Benefit to Client
Clients Corporate Strategy team was able to quickly get-up-to-speed in verticals like Telecom, Oil and Gas, Railways sector and advise internal business units on strategic decisions. Continued success with market research assignments has resulted into an ongoing engagement of the client with pManifold.