This is a newsletter for the month of Dec, 2013 sent to mailing list of pManifold sharing Power Distribution Franchisee industry opportunities and updates.
Some of the recent updates from the Power Distribution Franchisee model are mentioned below. Hope, you find it useful.
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) has floated tender for appointment of Rural Distribution Franchisee in its 8 areas under different sub-divisions. Last date of bid submission is 17th Dec, 2013. (More details can be seen at NIT, RFP, DFA)
- Views on Managed IT services for Distribution Franchisee by Mr. Ananth Chandramouli, Head – Energy and Utilities, Infosys (Read here)
Trends & Analytics
- CARE Research recent report on Power Transmission and Distribution indicates Distribution Franchisee as a preferred model for PPP route in the sector (Read here)
Update on IUKAN Annual Conference 2014
- In the last 2 weeks, me and my colleagues have spoken to industry leaders from over 200+ companies across power and water sectors. The response has been extremely overwhelming especially for the Best Practices Awards being launched with IUKAN.
- Online registration for the conference is now open. Early bird registration ends on 1st January, 2014. Use Discount code – IUKAN2014-EARLYBIRD to avail 20% discount.
- See updated list of IUKAN Advisors here.