Rahul Bagdia, Director, pManifold participated in the DSRCBM’s 1st National Seminar Meet 2011, Nagpur as a Panelist on topic ‘Climate Stakeholders & Relevance to Economy’. The discussion was targeted to make MBA grads aware of opportunities in emerging Climate/Carbon Economy. Effort was to establish relevance from macro Carbon Budgeting (to combat Global Warming) to more tangible opportunities and activities which as students they could engage and learn hands-on triple bottom line sustainability (Profit, People and Planet).
Other speakers who participated in this event were
- Mansukhbhai Prajapati /Amruta Chauan:- Mitticool Clay Creation
- A.K.Srivastava- Group Director, Aabhijeet Group
- Mahesh Shah- VP, Navneet
- Rajiv Aapte- Director, Bizmatics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Seema Shikh- Principal, Pragnya Bodhini High School
- Pramod Sadarjoshi- Executive Director, IDBI Capital Market Services ltd.
- Hemant Ambaselkar- Managing Director, Eepes Thermorub India Pvt. ltd.
There were 3 sessions for the discussion
1st Session: Contribution of entrepreneurs in Indian economy
2nd Session: India is still a developing country!
3r Session: Stake-holders in climate control